follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Home & Moving » Awesome Landlords
25 Jun 2010
* Unknown *
Awesome Landlords

I've been here a while and have many friends in the area. If you're interested in the "Italian Family" experience let me know and I will put you in contact with them. Can't stress how great of an experience it can be when you have a LN support network. The Landlords and their family will treat you like part of the family.

26 Jun 2010
* Unknown *
Re: Awesome Landlords

your lucky that your landlord is nice

26 Jun 2010
* Unknown *

It is great. They watch the kids for us, we have dinner with them..... it's awesome!

12 Jul 2010
jeremy

Anyone know someone looking for a good landlord let me know and i will put them in contact with the people I know.

18 Jul 2010
tina

Hi, we are a family of 8 (yes, 6 children - you might have heard about us as we seem to be rather "famous" lately.) in need of a 6br villa or 5br if it has an extra 'office' room or plenty of space to move around in.  It must have a yard area, be secure & w/in DoDDs school bus route.  If the landlords you know of have something of this type please let me know via this forum. 

THanks so much.

18 Jul 2010
Jeannie
More than 50 messages post

Hi Tina, our friends with 5 kids are leaving next week. They have a huge house here in Lago Patria, with a great landlord. There is an American family right across the road with 4 kids. The house is on a dead-end in a safe area, so may be a great fit for you. You can call me at 081-509-1773 and I'll give you their contact info.

Ciao,

Jeannie

19 Jul 2010
Anthony

I saw the house yesterday and talked with them, it has a good size yard and plenty of room for 6 kids.  There is another American family residing across the street with 4 children and a Carabieneri (?sp) living across the street.  If you need a Realtor talk with Peter Abbey, the tenants know who he is.