follow us on twitter
find us on facebook
add post Forum Index » Shops & Shopping » Anyone do African American hair?
30 May 2010
Mrs. James
Anyone do African American hair?

Hello. I'm looking to get my hair relaxed on support site. The natural look just isn't for me. I haven't been to the salon on base due to the fear of what they might do to my hair. I've had bad run ins in the past with non African Americans doing my hair. Can the base salon take care of my hair or do I have to find someone to do it for me? If so, any recommendations? Thanks

30 May 2010
joe
hi

Hi Tasha ever thought about using a str8ing comb? I could show or teach you have to get your hair str8 with that or a flat iron. :) perms are bad i try to stay away from them.

30 May 2010
joe
i forgot to add

by the way me and my husband share a name lol i'm britney.. didnt want it to seem like a guy was writting u about doing ur hair.

30 May 2010
Myia
African American Hair

It's a salon in Lago Patria that does African American hair and braids. I got my hair braided there but I don't get relaxers so I don't know from experience how they are with that. It's set up like a salon in the states. There is also one in Gricignano close to where the market is. Sorry I don't have the numbers but I could give you the coordinates to the one in Lago. Good luck! :)

13 Jun 2010
Mrs. James
RE:

@ Britney

I know how to use a straightening comb. The problem is, my hair is so long and thick that it takes hours just to do it all.

@Myia

Those coordinates would be great

24 Jun 2010
* Unknown *
Re: Anyone do African American hair?

well i did my hair before.. its fairly easy.. just for me is the best its a kids perm and no lye.. have u thought about doing it ur self? or if u need a hand i could help u

29 Jun 2010
Maria
Re: African American Hair

Cit. Myia wrote:
It's a salon in Lago Patria that does African American hair and braids. I got my hair braided there but I don't get relaxers so I don't know from experience how they are with that. It's set up like a salon in the states. There is also one in Gricignano close to where the market is. Sorry I don't have the numbers but I could give you the coordinates to the one in Lago. Good luck! :)

Can you post the coordinates to the Lago salon please?

30 Jun 2010
Myia
Re: Anyone do African American hair?

The phone number is 3881919259... I can't find the coordinates but if they can't give you directions, you can call me at 629-5944 and I'll tell you how to get there.